Mothers of Hope
Bible Promises to help you navigate tough times. A three-part series, this is Book #2.
This book is shaped by the Spirit of Pharez, which is the spirit of hope and destiny fulfilment.
Although it appeared that his twin brother, Zarah would be born first, Pharez had a destiny that could not be interrupted. Pharez “burst forth” to become the progenitor of the Messiah. Those who followed in the lineage of Christ also fulfilled their God-ordained destiny. The role of their mothers was key. These are the Mothers of Hope.
As today’s mothers of hope, we can shape the destiny of our children as we:
- Make God first and serve Him only
- Become women of principle
- Cultivate the characteristics of a “good” woman
How can we, like Pharez, follow God’s plan for our lives?
This book will gird your hope with a plan for success. Learn to A-S-S-E-R-T:
- Access your gifts and abilities
- Select one of your gifts to pursue
- Set preliminary goals
- Execute your plan
- Review and re-evaluate our plans and goals, when necessary
- Tap into external resources
About the Author
Constance Ridley Smith is an American resident of the lovely island of Bermuda.Learn More