40 Days With Faith: A Devotional for Women Who Seek God’s Healing
40 Days with Faith will give you 40 devotional thoughts…one per day for 40 days. Find out how God moved on behalf of Biblical women who were sick. What He’s done for others, He can do the same for you.
In Stock – 5 available (backorders allowed)
Place order at : www.authorhouse.com 1-888-519-5121
e-book available for $3.99 suitable for Kindle, Nook, etc.
This devotional is based on the popular Breakthrough title, Women of Faith. It is designed for women who are suffering with any illness – physical, mental, spiritual, or emotional. It will show how God moved in the lives of others who claimed healing by their faith. Yet, it can be used by any woman who wants to strengthen her faith. 40 Days with God will give you 40 devotional thoughts….one per day for 40 days.
- Noah and the rescued spent 40 days on the ark while the fl ood cleansed the earth.Protection.
- Joseph spent 40 days mourning for his father, Jacob, as it was according to Egyptian custom. Closure.
- Moses spent 40 days on Mount Sinai with God receiving His Holy Law, the Ten Commandments. Connection.
- Men from each of the 12 tribes stayed in Canaan 40 days to spy out the Promised Land. Direction.
- Goliath waged battle against the Israelites every day for 40 days. Persistence.
- Jesus spent 40 days in the wilderness fasting and praying. Focus.
- While in the wilderness 40 days, Jesus was tempted by the devil , yet He was ministered to by angels. Blessing.
Spend 40 days with God to find what He has in store for you. Investment.
*Update: e-Book coming soon!
About the Author
Constance Ridley Smith is an American resident of the lovely island of Bermuda.Learn More
|Print-type||Black / White|