Mothers of Faith
Bible Promises to help you navigate tough times. A three-part series, this is Book #1.
Sometimes, despite “name-it-and-claim-it” faith, disease takes its ravaging course and a person succumbs to mortality. Does this mean the believer did not have enough faith? Or despite continuing echoes of faith, a debilitating condition does not continue to improve. Like medicine after its shelf-life, did that person’s faith lose its efficacy?
The journey through illness is a faith walk. When that journey leads to a complete restoration of physical health, we are pleased. When it leads a person to salvation, God is pleased. In some cases, the journey leads to both.
In this book, we will:
- Explore the cause of disease and illness
- Examine the Bible’s Five-Point Plan for Healing and Wholeness
- Show how women and men of faith followed this plan as
- they sought healing
- Help you to discover what these people did as a result
The Bible’s Five-Point Plan for Healing and Wholeness:
- Faith ◊ Humility ◊ Importunity ◊ Obedience ◊ Ministry
About the Author
Constance Ridley Smith is an American resident of the lovely island of Bermuda.Learn More